Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wonderfulness!

Since my first blog I have been very busy with school and church! Let's see what I am going to talk about now...oh haha I got it! Last night our church did a find the Christ child hunt. Its kind of like a scavenger hunt, but I was not scavenging I was a clue! 3 of my closest friends and I were the second stop in the hunt we were the Angels! So much fun and when we got down to the manger scene, we bent down and worshiped the Baby Jesus! All-in-all it was super fun and very Christ oriented! God has been stirring my heart as of late! I know he is leading me somewhere, but I am like a chicken with my head cut off! So pray for me and that I figure out what I am suppose to be doing!

I will be praying for you!


Kristen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers